Just to let you know, in the hope of appealing to all concerns about ranks and the feel of the server, we are currently trying out having a 'CurseCraft: Legacy Server' up for everyone to join. This server will be very similar to the old traditional version of CurseCraft.
While additional servers are being developed, this server has the potential to stay apart of the CurseCraft Network, similar to the old 'Borderlandpvp.' If you are interested in keeping this server going and helping the community come back together then we hope to see you on! We will be looking to further make improvements to the playerbase & CurseCraft as a whole as time progresses.
1. RANKS will be given back.
(If your rank isn't showing up, then you're not recorded within the donation files, show solid proof to one of the staff on.)
- Donator, Donator+, VIP, Elite, Legend, Demi-God, God, Boss
- 'CurseLord' Ranks should be moved down to Boss.
- Ranks won't be global in the future, specifically for this server. (As of now)
2.NEW UPATES are coming soon.
(Server is getting some new updates to keep it thriving.)
- New Custom Plugins: CCrate, CCDonator, CCTnt
- We will be taking over the Legacy Server and improving it.
- The map will continue where is was left off.
- Parts of the map abused from /tnt not having correct cooldown will be reverted.
Server InfoServer OfflineJoin pvp.cursecraft.com0 Players Online
Full details for this thread are coming soon! Setting up a Discord Server to open up a chat for all questions. Will be integrated on the forums soon so sign up if you like! (Here)
Join our Discord Server for further discussion: https://discord.gg/nyknfXh
- Currently getting in contact with a few potential networks to overlook tech & more.
- Opening up Co-Owner Positions. (Details on position requirements)
- Exact release date. (Week or two after arrangement with overlooking network)
- Content Creators that plan to be at release. (YouTube/Twitch)
Heard many concerns already about Ranks, so it's about time I clear this up. The past existing ranks will be reseting for everyone, everyone getting an equal start. This Revival is a fresh start for CurseCraft, the Community, and Administration. Here are a few reason why we decided this.
1. New ownership, fresh start, no problems figuring out everyones ranks, less of a headache.
2. Old donation records are not up-to-date. (Prove me wrong - Show me exact details of specifically every person that charged back against CurseCraft throughout past ownerships within the donation records.)
- A lot of players have charged back against CurseCraft and we would not be able to figure out who did. It's also not worth the hassle of people constantly asking where their rank is, we need a fresh start.
- I've heard, "He doesn't even care about getting the old players." As far as I remember, many of us old players that got our free rank during the last ownership, abused other new players with it. We saw it as a status and ruined the game for many others starting off. Ranks are going to be more of a Symbol for Supporting the server now, benefits will come with them, but not Pay to Win. This will result in the pvp experience being more competitive and more even.
- Almost all old rank perks have been thrown out, ranks are not valued the same. - Not Pay to Win anymore. (EULA compliant.)
7. Ranks are going to be converted to subscriptions. (info below) This is a way for CurseCraft to be able to keep thriving and to keep updated following EULA for your entertainment. Due to trying to follow EULA, we have had to make many changes to the layout of the player experience since CurseCraft was completely Pay to Win before.
8. Lastly, CurseCraft and it's Administration care about it's players more than you could ever know, we have struggled through just about everything since CurseCraft went down over a year ago. Reseting all ranks is in fact caring for it's players. If you think that saying you "wasted your money" on CurseCraft after it's been offline for that long is appropriate, then that is just sad, you're in fact being arrogant and need to adjust your POV.
There will be Global Store Sales, Redeem Codes, Regular Giveaways, Special Event Giveaways, Milestone Giveaways, and Much More Benefits for the Community of CurseCraft. We are in fact here for you, but we cannot allow giving people their old ranks, it is not possible, this would not have a positive impact for CurseCraft and could damage it's unfilled potential.
The Revival Sale will be an opportunity for those trying to get a rank at a more than fair price. The Revival Sale for the server will last for 1-2 weeks. This will plan to be advertised by multiple content creators. (50% off Ranks.) plus possible Redeem Codes off that. That means an attainable (50%)+ off specific items in store categories.
New | Subscriptions: (This will be explained in further detail within the Store.)
- Info regarding Subscriptions on Ranks will be available within the store. (WIP)
- This will be more than fair for both the Player and CurseCraft.
If you have any concerns with this, contact our support team:
As hopefully many of you may realize, the amount of work that has been put into this already and is still needed is crazy, we'd just like to note that we're here for you. Unlike past runnings, we will be listening closely to what you have to say. We have a starting spawn/warzone/map already done (option #1), but we’d like to know what you’d like to see. Please note, this is just a sneak peek to get an idea, we still need to get more posts out. Also, if you haven't already, make sure to spread the WORD about CurseCraft to your friends.
Option #1 - Revamped Oldest Throwback
Details: We’ve put the most work into this revamp and prefer it as it fits to the custom plugins.
Option #2 - Throwback Stone Castle (Would need to be revamped a bit.)
Details: Old Stone Castle Spawn, replace it with option #1 spawn, will require more time.
Option #3 - New Custom Spawn or other Throwback?
Hire a builder to make something new or take an existing build & revamp it. (Like nether, we've done work to others.)
Welcome to CurseCraft's new official website! There have been those dedicated toward seeing CurseCraft's return ever since it went down on day 1 over a year ago. This has not been an easy task. A lot has happened between then and now, but there have been those of us that have never backed down in giving CurseCraft a real future.
Today though, I have some exciting news to tell you all. We are getting close in presenting a release date for the server. Yes, I know, it's taking forever, but we are moving forward with the server regardless.
- Old version.CurseCraft: Evolution
- New version.
- To be explained.