Is not kjweg12
  1. Kjweg12

Kjweg12 New Member

Minecraft account: kjweg12
    Hi, my name is not kjweg12.
    Oh my, I'm feeling so shy already typing this *blush*
    I'm not entirely to sure how to describe myself its all to embarrassing, this is my first time so please be gentle with me. Oh, I meant when you reply back to this post, don't be so perverted I don't like those types of people.
    Anyways, I is girl gamer plz give free stuff *teehee* (or else)
    What? Did you hear me threaten you? Oh my, I would never do such a thing like that. You can definitely see I'm a very friendly person who would never harm someone. Hurting people is mean and mean people go to prison, I don't want to go to prison *cough*(if u do, make sure u drop the soap) *cough*. Sorry there was something in my throat there, I had to clear it. Oh, you thought I said something there about soap? Silly you, I just coughed how could I have said anything.
    I am also very good at PvP and I can find anything if you give me a full set of diamond armor and diamond tools.
    Oh right I also should answer some of these questions, right?
    Well, I've been playing CurseCraft since 2011 so you can see my dedotated wam towards the server.*TeeHee* that's an old joke I'm sorry I thought it would be interesting to mention so you know I'm an old player. I'm not old ok, you wanna know my age? You should never ask someone that, it's bad manners.
    My favorite part of CurseCraft was kjweg12's first spawn he created with so much effort. The rectangle obsidian building that was almost completely bare inside with cake along the outside wall of the building. Also had an extension of an obsidian flooring outside so about 10 people had room to move around. I believe it also had an iron door with pressure plates to get in and out of the building to make it more convenient to people as they wouldn't have to open the door themselves.
    He is such a genius!!!
    I found out about CurseCraft by watching kjweg12's amazing videos, he has such a great personality and an amazing voice that I just fell-*blush* Oh, almost let out my secret there. I have to go, thank you, bye!

2. Ultraa

Ultraa New Member

Minecraft account: Ultraa
    LOL

This is the #1 forum post.